Cyber Security Specialist
• Ensures all systems are functional and secure.
• Recommends improvements to system security, collaborating with the Information Assurance Division and development and network teams
• Produces vulnerability, configuration, and coverage metrics and reporting to demonstrate assessment coverage and remediation effectiveness
• Ensures compliance with all applicable configuration standards and makes decisions about incidents as they occur
• Setting up compliance and security processes that encourage collaboration between developers, security engineers, and operation teams to build efficient and secure environment
• Support ATO initiatives
• Bachelor’s Degree; 5 years.
• Pen testing
• Vulnerability prioritization and remediation
• Remediate open POA&M